Quiz 218: GK for SSC-CGL Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Reserpine is an example of which kind of drug?
2. Phenolphthalein is used in chemistry as a ______?
3. Calcium Magnesium Silicate is commonly called as ________?
4. Which among the following is true about solubility of “Lipids”?
5. Who among the following decides the Foreign Policy of India?
6. In which year Manipur and Tripura became full-fledged state of India?
7. Safeguarding the public Property , developing scientific temper and promoting communal harmony come under which of the following ?
8. Which among the following are considered essential for the realization of the highest good of India’s citizens?
9. Part IV A of our constitution is related to ____?
10. Which of the following Sikh Guru collected all the work of the previous Gurus and dictated it in the form of verses ?