Quiz 217: Geography for UPSC examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which of the following two countries have largest electrified railway network in the world?
2. Which of the following rivers makes the eastern border of France?
3. Through which of the following pass the river Satluj enters India from Tibet?
4. Saddle Peak National Park is located in which of the following Union Territories ?
5. Which among the following rivers does not flow into Arabian Sea?
6. Which among the following river rises from the Milan glaciers of Nepal Himalayas
7. Which among the following is the only tributary river of Ganga that rises in the plains and not in hills is?
8. Which among the following is known as ” Doctor Wind”?
9. Which among the following type of soil has the largest area covered in India?
10. Zawar mines are located in which state: