Quiz 216: Ancient India History for Civil Services Pre & Public Service Examinations
1. During the reign of which of the following some Yavans’ or Greeks were converted to the Vaishnava Cult?
2. The earliest epigraphic evidence for the existence of the Bhagavata cult is found in Madhya Pradesh which is the Garuda pillar inscription of Besnagar. It was erected by whom?
3. Who among the following is considered to organize a confederacy of 10 tribes or Kings against Sudas?
4. Which among the following is incorrect regarding Kushanas?
5. Meander who was an Indo Greek king accepted which of the following religion ?
6. Which among the following are correct about Chola King Rajendra Chola1?
7. which among the following sentence is incorrect about Rajadhiraja Chola I?
8. Which among the following is incorrect about Devdasis?
9. The regions where the Aryans settled in India was called Saptasindhu , which was pronounced as haptahindu as well. What was the other term used for this area?
10. Which among the following is Incorrect regarding the early Vedic religion?