Quiz 215: General Knowledge for Competitive Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Pebble transport by rivers, sand drift over desert surfaces, soil blowing over fields are examples of which of the following phenomena?
2. Which among the following sentences is true?
3. Which among the following is correct full form of DDT?
4. Cobalt oxide is used to impart which color to glass?
5. which of the following reserves holds the unfortunate distinction of becoming the first tiger reserve in India to lose all its wild tigers to poaching and forest degradation?
6. Headquarters of World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) is loacted at:
7. National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme and Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan were introduced in which of the following plans?
8. Shangri-La is an annual meeting which gets its name from the Shangri-La Hotel in Singapore where the meeting is held. This meeting is held since 2002 and is related to which of the following?
9. International Day of the World’s Indigenous People is observed on which date every year ?
10. Which among the following is the country’s first Greenfield airport developed under the public-private partnership initiative?