UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 26
- Infrastructure Debt Fund can be established as a trust in India, but not as a company
- Infrastructure Debt Fund are regulated by SEBI
- It is the is the world’s second fastest ocean current
- It aids in transporting cold water from Atlantic Ocean towards Indian Ocean
- It flows from south-west towards north-east
- Supercritical fluid is neither a solid, liquid, nor gases but rather a liquid–like gas
- Surface tension in supercritical fluid is comparatively higher
- Carbon dioxide and water are the most commonly used supercritical fluids
2.Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana
3.Indira Awas Yojana
Currently, conducting social audit is compulsory for which of the above schemes?
- The committee is chaired by the Home Minister
- The committee is responsible for decisions on external as well as internal security
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 26. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series