UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 6
1. Knesset is the name of the parliament of which country?
2. On which date, National Panchayati Raj Day is observed?
3. For which of the following the date August 29, 1947 is known with regard to our constitution?
4. Department of Border Management functions under which of the following ministries of Government of India?
5. Which among the following is an incorrect statement:
Consider the following:
- Kisan Vikas Patra
- Public Provident Fund
- Post Office Savings
Which among the above are considered to be the small savings in India ?
Consider the following authorities:
- Special Officer for Linguistic Minorities
- Commission to investigate the conditions of Backward Classes
- Chief Economic Adviser (CEA)
Which of the above is/are appointed by the President?
Which among the following is / are features of the Crazy balls?
- Higher elasticity
- Higher resilience
- Higher viscosity
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
9. Which among the following is the correct sequence of the terms used for various phases of the rocky object from space entering earth’s atmosphere and reaching on earth?
Consider the following pairs:
- Breeder Seed - Seed directly controlled by the originating or sponsoring plant breeding institution
- Foundation Seed - Progeny of breeder handled so as to maintain specific genetic purity and identity
- Certified Seed - Progeny of breeder handled under procedures acceptable to the Department of Agriculture
Which of the above is/are correct?
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 6. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series