UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 3
- It is an initiative of Ministry of Culture
- It aims to study the international maritime routes through international scientific seminars
1. Too much insulin in the blood
2. Too high a blood glucose level
3. Blood that is too dilute
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- The main objective of the project is creating an India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO).
- The project will be executed by ISRO.
- While Type -1 diabetes results when body doesn’t produce enough insulin, in Type -2 diabetes body produces insulin
- While Type-1 diabetes develops most often in young people, Type-2 diabetes develops most often in middle-aged and older people.
Welcome to GKToday’s UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 3. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series