UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 5
- Cholesterol is an essential structural component of mammalian cell membranes.
- It is an important component for the synthesis of vitamin D.
- It is formed in the the liver, converted to bile, which is then stored in the gallbladder.
- Salaries of Judges of High court
- Pension of judges of High court
- Salary of Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Retainer for Attorney General of India
1. The number of glaciers is much more in western himalayas in comparison to eastern Himalayas
2. The amount of yearly rainfall decreases while moving from western himalayas to eastern Himalayas
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
- Compact fluorescent lamps
- Antiseptic agents
- Electrical switches
- A no-confidence motion can be introduced only in Lok Sabha and the notice of the same must be supported by at least 100 MPs to be taken up in the House.
- Nominated members have right to participate in voting during debate on the no-confidence motion
- It is a Water Jet Fast Attack Craft system recently introduced in Indian Navy
- It has been developed by Defence Research and Development Organisation
2. Ram Lila
3. Vedic Chanting
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Minimize dependence on purchased inputs
- Make use of the indigenous technical knowledge and land use practices
- Low-cost maintenance of soil structure and fertility
- Improve Ecological diversity
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 5. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series