UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 7
- The market for Government securities is well developed in India
- RBI has desired capability to buy and sell Government securities.
- Open Market Operations alone can effectively carry out the Monetary Control in India
- Fundamental Rights
- Fundamental Duties
- Directive Principles of State Policy
1. India House
2. Abhinav Bharat Society
3. Free India Society
Which among the above was/ were founded by Vinayak Damodar Savarkar?
- Sufism / Islamic Mysticism
- Roman Catholicism
- Tejas is a light combat vehicle
- Nirbhay is a long range cruise missile
- Rustom II is main battle tank
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- It is a Central Sector Scheme
- It aims to supplement agriculture, modernize processing and decrease agri-waste
- A low debt -GDP ratio denotes higher capacity to meet debt obligations
- A low tax-GDP ratio denotes higher equitable distribution of national income
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 7. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series