Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 11-12, 2023 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following erosional process by wind:
- Deflation: is the removal of loose particles from the surface of rocks.
- Abrasion: is the frictional movement of sand particles within itself.
- Attrition: is the scraping of particles from the rock surface.
Which of the above is/are explained correctly?
2. Which of the following are the depositional landforms formed by Wind?
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below:
3. Consider the following rivers:
Which of the above are west flowing rivers that drain into the Arabian Sea?