Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 16-17, 2023 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements/features of paintings:
- Materials like charcoal, coloured soil, plant sap, leaves, cow dung, lime stone powder, etc are used.
- The images are tattoos or minimalist human, animal forms, the diminution of agricultural life and social patronage are used.
- It is done by first making dots and these dots are connected to bring about an outer shape.
Which of the following paintings has been described by the above given features?
2. Consider the following pairs:
- Zardalu Mango – Maharashtra
- Mircha Rice – Assam
- Shahi Litchi – Bihar
- Magahi Paan – Bihar
Which of the pairs given above is/are correct?
3. Consider the following statements:
- Magnetoresistance is the dependence of the electrical resistance of a body on an external magnetic field.
- Graphene displays an anomalous giant magnetoresistance (GMR) at very high temperature.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?