Daily UPSC Prelims Current Affairs – May 18-19, 2023 [Mock Test]
1. Consider the following statements:
- Angel Tax is a tax levied on investments made by external investors in startups.
- Entire investment is taxed subjected to over 30% tax if it is more than the fair market value (FMV).
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
2. Consider the following statements regarding United Nations Population Fund:
- It is the United Nations sexual and reproductive health agency.
- Ending gender-based violence and harmful practices is one of its objectives.
- It was created in 1969 to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
3. Which of the following is/are the features of Gramdan Act?
- At least 75% of the landowners in the village should surrender land ownership to the village community.
- 50% of the surrendered land is distributed to the landless in the village for cultivation.
- All the cultivators who have joined Gramdan should contribute 10% of their income to the community.
Choose the correct answer using the codes given below: