UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 9
1. Majority of the islands in Lakshadweep are unhabited
2. There are almost no snakes in Lakshadweep
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
- Hallikar Cattle – Karnataka
- Murrah Buffalo – Maharashtra
- Jamnapari Goat – Uttar Pradesh
- Baikonur Cosmodrome - Kazakhstan
- Qom Space Center - Japan
- Lapan Space Center - Indonesia
1. Parthenium is an endemic plant species of India
2. African catfish is a threat to indigenous catfishes
3. Lantana is a parasitic plant
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- While cyanobacteria possess chlorophyll, most bacteria do not contain chlorophyll
- Both cyanobacteria and bacteria possess the ability to fix nitrogen
- Governor of a state can be removed by the president on the advice of union cabinet.
- He can be removed only on the ground of proved misbehaviour or incapacity.
- It is the discretionary power of the Governor to reserve a bill for the consideration of President if he/she thinks it necessary
- The Alliance aims to secure a safe future for the wild elephants of India, which make up approximately half of the world’s wild Asian elephants
- The Alliance calls for Corporate India and the government to commit a £20m investment in elephant corridors by 2025
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 9. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series