UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 11
- Mount Kilimanjaro
- Mount Ararat
- Mount Stromboli
3. Vedas and Upanishads
4. Ramayana and Mahabharata
Which of the above formed the twin pillars of Brahmo Samaj?
- Sutta Pitaka - contains essence of the Buddha's teaching regarding the Dhamma
- Vinaya Pitaka - monastic rules for monks and nuns
- Abhidhamma Pitaka - Sermons and sayings of Buddha
- Gamma rays have higher frequency than X-rays.
- Microwaves have a higher energy than radio waves.
- Infrared has longer wavelengths than ultraviolet.
1. Change in the Reserve Requirements
3. Government Expenditure
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
- Increase in Government expenditure
- Increase in salaries of working employees
- Decrease in Bank Rate
- Increase in Cash Reserve Ratio
- can issue ATM/debit cards but not credit cards.
- will be able to take deposits and remittances, but cannot undertake lending services.
- are permitted for foreign direct investment.
Welcome to GKToday's UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 11. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
Category: UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test Series