Quiz 93 : Basic General Knowledge for All Exams
Watch Video Here
1. Who among the following was the First Indian Cricketer to bag 500 wickets in Test matches?
2. Suez Canal joins Mediterranean Sea with which among the following seas?
3. Shahgarh Landscape, in Rajasthan is being considered for relocation / reintroduction of which among the following animals ?
4. Who among the following was the first Indian to win an Olympic medal ?
5. India played its first one day international with which country and in which year?
6. Under which among the following Governor Generals of India, the Public works department was started in 1848?
7. Which among the following country is inside the European Union but Outside the Eurozone?
8. Ian Fleming is known for creating which among the following famous characters?
9. In ancient India, the term Nishka was related to which among the following?
10. Birth anniversary of which among the following leaders is observed as National Education Day?