Quiz 83 : Current Affairs (Miscellaneous)
1. Large deposits of natural uranium, which promises to be one of the top 20 of the world’s reserves, have been found in the Tummalapalle belt in which among the following states of India?
2. Which among the following is the site of Prototype Fast Breeder Reactor (PFBR) in India?
Consider the following:
- Pressurized heavy water reactor (PHWR)
- Fast breeder reactor (FBR)
- Advanced Heavy Water Reactor(AHWR)
The above three represent the stages of India’s three stage Nuclear Power programme as follows respectively?
Consider the following features of generally available coal in India:
- It is high in silica and alumina
- It is lowly abrasive and has low slagging characteristics.
- It has low ash content
Which among the above features is/ are correct?
5. Which among the following has been identified for maximum potential of Tidal Power in India?
6. The world’s largest geothermal power installation is “The Geysers” located in which among the following countries?
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
Irrelevant Questions were removed from the quiz in last update.