Quiz 79:GK of Indian History
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which among the following ruler is known for Junagarh Rock Inscription?
2. Which among the following countries have Vikram Samvat as Official Calendar?
3. After the victory on which among the following, the Vikrama Samvat was founded by the Tuar Rajput emperor Vikramaditya of Ujjain ?
4. Ghazi Malik was the founder and first ruler of which among the following dynasties?
5. In which of the following years, Akbar had centralized the control and functioning of various mints?
6. The construction of the Delhi Iron Pillar, now located at the Quwwat-ul-Islam mosque in New Delhi was constructed in which period?
7. The name of which among the following king of the Hellenistic Seleucid Kingdom has been inscribed on the edicts of Asoka?
8. Dhauli Hills , which have major Edicts of Ashoka engraved on a mass of rock, by the side of the road leading to the summit of the hills are located in which among the following states of India?
9. In which among the following battles, artillery was used for the first time?
10. Indus Valley site at Surkotada is located in which among the following states ?