Quiz 72: General Knowledge for Banking and SSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test. « Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Mars appears red because of presence of the following compounds on its surface?
2. Who among the following was the immediate successor of Guru Nanak?
3. Surdas was a disciple of which among the following?
4. During the reign of Devaraya II which of the following famous temples were built in Vijaynagar empire?
5. In which year, Raja Ram Mohan Roy established the “Atmiya Sabha” a precursor in the socio-religious reforms in Bengal?
6. Treaty of Yandabu was signed after which among the following?
7. Which among the following don’t come under the purview of Right to Education?
8. In which state is located the Jongsong Peak?
9. The growers of which among the following commodities in India are awarded with Prof. K M Chandy Memorial Award in India?
10. The “Peninsula Shield Force” is active in which region of the earth?