Quiz 69 : Indian Polity : Constitution of India Special
Watch Video Here
1. In which among the following parts of Constitution of India are enshrined the Fundamental Duties?
2. The Constitution of India has provisions to abolish / prohibit which of the following social evils prevalent in India?
- Child Marriage
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
3. How many freedoms are guaranteed by Article 19 (Right to Freedom)?
4. Which among the following is / are explicitly mentioned in constitution of India:1. Freedom against exploitation such as begar2. Abolition of Sati3. Freedom of PressChoose the correct option:
5. Which among the following amendments added the Fundamental Duties as per recommendations of Sardar Swaran Singh Committee?
6. The makers of Constitution of India chose the scheme of federation of India, as prevalent in which among the following countries?
7. Initially, for how long presidential rule can be imposed in a state?
8. Consider the following:1. Preamble2. Fundamental Duties3. Directive Principles of State PolicyWhich among the above incorporate Economic Justice?
9. By which among the following Dyarchy was introduced in India?
10. Consider the following:1. Socialist2. Democratic3. Sovereign4. SecularWhich among the following is the correct order in which the above words appear in Preamble of Constitution of India?