Quiz 420: General Knowledge Questions For All Public Service Examinations
1. What is the number of synthetic elements in periodic Table?
2. Buckeyballs are basically the allotropes of _________?
3. Which among the following allotropes of Oxygen is found in 6 phases under various pressures and temperatures?
4. Ekaboron was an element predicted by Mendeleev and he leaved a space for it in his Periodic Table. Later Ekaboron was identified with _____?
5. Which among the following were not discovered by the time , Mendeleev published his periodic table?
6. Which among the following first increases than decreases in a Period of a periodic table?
7. Acasta Gneiss is located in which country?
8. Which among the following is a correct Chronological Order of periods in the Geological Time Scale?
9. Consider the following:
Which among the above plays vital role in restoring the body fluid?
10. Which among the following is used in preparing windows for X-Ray Tubes ?