Quiz 341: General Awareness For All Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Ganymede which is the largest natural satellite in the Solar System is a satellite of ______?
2. Which among the following is an organic mineral?
3. Which among the following is not an Ore?
4. As we all know that economic liberalization began in true sense in July 1991 in India. Which among the following was the first step of the government while taking the country towards Economic Liberalization?
5. Bhoodan Yojna which was a measure of gifting land by the rich landlords to the poor laborers was initiated by whom among the following?
6. In a condition of monopoly, the monopolist has a control over the price he charges for his product. In which of the following conditions he will be able to maximize his profits?
7. A competitive firm maximizes its profit when _______?
8. Base rate System which is the new reference rate for determining lending rates for banks. The Base Rate System would bring in more transparency to loan pricing for customers. On which date is being introduced in India?
9. Which among the following organizations holds the largest stake in India’s top depository, National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL)?
10. What is Amfis related to in India?