Quiz 342: General Knowledge – Biological Sciences – Botany
Watch Video Here
1. Which part of the plant Raphanus sativus is edible?
2. Which among the following plants is known as Indian ginseng?
3. From which part of the plant Glycyrrhiza glabra , Liquorice or Mulethi is obtained?
4. From which part of the plant Glycyrrhiza glabra , Liquorice or Mulethi is obtained?
5. Which of the following plants have respiratory roots?
6. From which part, Coconut coir is obtained?
7. For purity of which of the following commodity is expressed in ICUMSA numbers?
8. Apart from sugarcane (most commonly Saccharum officinarum) which among the following plants is widely known in the world as a commercial source of table sugar ?
9. Which among the following is correct about biocenosis?
10. Blatter Herbarium in India is located in: