Quiz 264: General Awareness for State PCS Examinations
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. When Nader Shah invaded India, who among the following was emperor at Delhi ?
2. Navanitakam is a work on which of the following ?
3. Giak & Kiari are located in which of the following ?
4. Which among the following is correct about M2?
5. Narrow Money & Broad money are represented in the concepts of Money supply used by reserve bank of India are denoted by respectively ________?
6. In which of the following gives International Gandhi Award ?
7. Which of the following administers Jawaharlal Nehru Award for International Understanding, instituted by Government of India?
8. “Puskin Medal” is a prestigious award of which of the following countries?
9. Leap second is always ____ ?
10. Which among the following is currency of Slovakia ?