Quiz 340: World Geography
Watch Video Here
1. Which among the following types of mountains are formed by the lifting up of land between faults or by the sinking of land outside the faults?
2. Northern hemisphere is considered as more suitable for deep-space observation. Which among the following is a correct reason for this?
3. In 2001, the North Magnetic Pole was determined by the Geological Survey of Canada to lie near which of the following Canadian Island?
4. Who among the following is known as the first to measure the distance round the earth and also known as Father of Geometry?
5. Which among the following comes under the study area of Psychrometrics?
6. Which among the following is a correct definition of Aggradation?
7. Liming is the application of calcium and magnesium rich materials to soil in various forms, including marl, chalk, limestone, or hydrated lime. What is the purpose of liming?
8. Astronomical unit (AU) is a unit of length equal to about ?
9. world’s largest Geothermal Power Plant is located at?
10. Death Valley is located in which desert?