Quiz 399: General Knowledge Questions For All Examinations
1. Which among the following agricultural products is India’s main import item?
2. Find out the correct location of McMurdo Dry Valleys the hyper saline water bodies on dry land?
3. Damodar and Sone river valley and Rajmahal hills in the eastern India are depository of the______?
4. In which year the central Industrial Security Force was made an armed force of the Union of India ?
5. Which among the following is the first private company of India to get protection from the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)?
6. The Gulf of Thailand borders Cambodia from which of the following directions?
7. Which of the following African Country is also known sometimes as Ngwane?
8. Which among the following Island countries is the only country in the world to be a member of African Union, Francophonie, Organization of the Islamic Conference, Arab League and Indian Ocean Commission ?
9. Which among the following is not a Landlocked Country?
10. Which of the following organ in human body produces albumin, one of the major components of blood serum?