Quiz 391: General Knowledge For All Examinations
1. Nobel laureate Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar, is related to which of the following branches of science?
2. Which of the following states has largest coastline?
3. In which of the following war , the Agent Orange was used in by the US Miliatry?
4. Who among the following was the writer of “The Scope of Happiness: A Personal Memoir “(1979)?
5. The Rapid Action Force (RAF) is a specialized wing of which of the following Indian paramilitary forces?
6. The constitution of India does not provide for impeachment of which of the following?
7. Which among the following is not a Panchayati Raj Institution?
8. Bring out the extra constitutional body?
9. What is the correct name of premature death of cells and living tissue?
10. Which among the following correctly refers to Ischemia?