Quiz 419: General Knoweldge For Public Services Examinations
1. In which of the following current countries, the Srebrenica Massacre took place?
2. Which among the following is India’s highest salt producing state?
3. Kimberley Process” is related to which among the following ?
4. “Svedberg Unit” is a unit of _________?
5. Which among the following is least densely populated?
6. Which among the following World Heritage sites of India is not among the Natural Properties?
7. Which of the following is / are correct statements about Lok Adalat?
- Lok Adalats envisage the Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism in India
- The judicial proceedings and every Lok Adalat is deemed to be a Civil Court.
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
8. Which among the following is known as “Coffee Port” of the world?
9. Mohorovičić discontinuity is also known as a boundary between ____?
10. Which of the following is present in the largest amount in terms of percent by mass in the Earth’s Crust?