Quiz 362 : Socio- Economic Awareness for Bank PO Examinations & Other Competitive Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Asiatic lion is the state animal of which of the following states?
2. World Health Day is celebrated every year on:
3. In which year an act was passed in India which provides for constitution of a National Social Security Board and State Social Security Boards which will recommend social security schemes for unorganized workers?
4. Which among the following Constitutional Amendment Acts led to insertion of Article 21-A in Part III of the Constitution that made free and compulsory education for all children between 6 and 14 years of age, a fundamental right?
5. In context with various development programmes in India, who among the following are the targets of SABLA scheme?
6. As notified by the Government under section 2(c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act 1992, how many communities in India come under minorities?
7. Which among the following organizations releases from time to time the publication titled “Database on Indian Economy”?
8. In context with banking and Finance markets, what is Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation (CBLO)”, ?
9. In which year the International Labour Organization adopted the Worst Forms of Child Labor Convention?
10. World Conservation Monitoring Centre, a biodiversity information and assessment arm of the United Nations Environment Programme is located at ?