Quiz 361: Current General Studies for UPSC Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Ayodhya temples are located on the banks of which of the following rivers ?
2. In which of the following direction we can find the evening star?
3. Which among the following is an impact of heavy rainfall on soil?
4. Which of the following income is common international poverty line ?
5. Pagladiya Multipurpose Dam is located in which state?
6. Which among the following is the ” official national anthem of Australia”?
7. Which of the following straits connects the Pacific Ocean to the east with the Indian Ocean to the west, linking Asia with the Middle East and Europe, carrying about 40 percent of the world’s trade?
8. Most of the Food Crops of Africa are _________?
9. By which name the United Principalities of Moldavia and Walachia are known as today?
10. Ouagadougou is the capital of which of the following countries? (It is also known as Ouaga)