Quiz 363: GK for All Examinations
Watch Video Here
1. Who among the following is the first batsman to hit six sixes in an over?
2. What is the total number of British overseas territories?
3. Hamilton is the Capital of which of the following British overseas territories?
4. ”The God of Small Things” was the tile of the novel for which Arundhati Roy won a Booker Prize. She was the first Indian to win a booker prize. In which year she won this prize?
5. Shirin Ebadi, the first Muslim woman to win a Nobel Prize is a citizen of which of the following countries?
6. Mahendra Chaudhry was the first Ethnic Indian Prime Minister of which of the following countries?
7. Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state:
8. National Road Safety Week is observed in which month?
9. Devendra Pandey Committee is related to:
10. Which among the following was set up as Imperial Record Department ?