Quiz 108 : Indian Polity & Constitution
Watch Video Here
1. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion is a subordinate office of which among the following ministries?
2. The DAVP (Directorate of Advertising and Visual Publicity) is a subordinate office of which among the following Ministries?
3. Which among the following can be called a” writ of prohibition” ?
4. “National Integration Council” was created for making welfare measures for the ..?
5. Who among the following is called the” guardian of the public purse” of India?
6. Which among the following articles of Indian Constitution gives right to the Attorney General of India to speak in Houses of Parliament or their committee?
7. In which year, first Official Language Commission was constituted?
8. The system of” Proportional Representation” is used in India to elect ?
9. Which schedule of the Indian Constitution divides the legislative powers between the Union and states?
10. Which of the following posts is not mentioned in Constitution?