GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 15, 2018
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
1. Who has been chosen for the 2018 RedInk award for lifetime achievement in journalism?
2. Which Indian shooter has won gold in the women’s 10m air pistol event at the International Shooting Competitions of Hannover in Germany?
3. Balakumaran, the veteran novelist has passed away. He belonged to which state?
4. Govind Lal Vora, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
5. Which Indian personality has been honoured with the 2018 Nikkei Asia Prize in Japan?
6. Who has taken charge as the new Minister of Information and Broadcasting (I&B)?
7. What is the theme of 2018 International Day of Families?
8. The World Health Organization (WHO) has launched which comprehensive plan to eliminate trans fat in foods by 2023?
9. The Dada Dhuniwale Thermal Power Plant is located in which state?
10. The first-ever executive committee meeting of South Asia Wildlife Enforcement Network (SAWEN) was held in which Indian city?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »