GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 16, 2018
1. The 4th edition of Global Exhibition on services (GES-2018) has started in which city?
2. Jivya Soma Mashe, the noted tribal artist has passed away. He belonged to which state?
3. Which IIM institute has launched $25million Bharat Inclusion Initiative for startups?
4. Yamunabai Waikar, the acclaimed Lavani singer has passed away. She belonged to which state?
5. Who has been appointed as ’eminent jurist’ in the high-profile Lokpal selection committee?
6. What is the India’s position in world in 2017, as per Mercom Communications’ latest report “India Solar Market Leaderboard 2018”?
7. Which Intellectual Property (IP) mascot has been launched at the conference on National Intellectual Property Rights Policy in New Delhi?
8. Which of the following coach factories to host the International Rail Coach Expo (IRCE-2018)?
9. Who will become the new independent chairman of the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
10. The Mahi Bajaj Sagar Dam is located in which state?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »