GK & Current Affairs Quiz: March 23, 2018
1. Which union ministry has launched first Indian Sign Language (ISL) Dictionary?
2. Which state has launched a multi-utility vehicle Naipunya Ratham (or World on Wheels)?
3. The Union Government has decided to declare 2018 as National Year of which of the following commodities?
4. Which state government has observed martyrdom day of Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru as ‘Youth Empowerment Day’?
5. Robert Langlands, who has won the 2018 Abel Prize, is belong to which country?
6. The first-ever National Conference on Drug Law Enforcement has started in which city?
7. Elavenil Valarivan has clinched gold in which women’s air rifle event at 2018 junior ISSF World Cup in Sydney?
8. Les Payne, the renowned fearless journalist has passed away. He belonged to which country?
9. Which state government has declared Jackfruit as official fruit of the state?
10. Who has been conferred with the 2017 G.K. Reddy Memorial National Award for journalism?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »