GK & Current Affairs Quiz: January 09, 2018
1. India’s fastest and first multi-peta-flops supercomputer “Pratyush” has established at which institute?
2. Which Indian personality will be conferred with the France’s highest order of merit ‘Legion of Honour at the 42nd International Kolkata Book Fair 2018?
3. Which Indian-origin personality has been appointed as the Chairman of the Geneva-based World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD)?
4. Which state has become the first Indian state to launch High-Risk Pregnancy (HRP) portal?
5. India’s second Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) will be set up in which state/UT?
6. John Young, the legendary astronaut passed away. He hailed from which country?
7. Which state has topped the Logistics Ease Across Different States (LEADS) index, according to recently released report by Union Ministry of Commerce & Industry?
8. Who has inaugurated the first-ever Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Parliamentary Conference in Delhi?
9. The 2018 Pravasi Bharatiya Divas (PBD) is celebrated on which date in India?
10. The Pandoh Dam is located on which river in Himachal Pradesh?