GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 14, 2017
1. OBOPAY has recently secured PPI license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). What does “PPI” stands for?
2. Which country hosted the 2nd second UNWTO/UNESCO World Conference on Tourism and Culture?
3. Neeraj Vora, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
4. The 2017 National Energy Conservation Day (NECD) is celebrated on which date in India?
5. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Legatum Prosperity Index (GPI)?
6. The Kanha Tiger Reserve (KTR) is located in which state/UT of India?
7. Which state government will launch a digital platform “Seva Sindhu” for hassle-free governance?
8. Buddhist monk Dhammapiya has elected as the new secretary general of the International Buddhist Confederation (IBC). He is from which Indian state?
9. Which state has become the India’s first state to offer free e-mail address in Hindi to its residents?
10. Who has been elected the new chairman of the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) India?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »