GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 13, 2017
1. Who has officially launched the new multi-coloured logo for the Allahabad Kumbh Mela 2019?
2. What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for 2018, according to United Nations ‘World Economic Situation and Prospects 2018’ report?
3. Gurdev Singh Gill is associated with which sports?
4. Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
5. The Bandhavgarh National Park (UNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
6. Which state government has decided to recognise political prisoners held in jails during emergency as ‘Loktantra Sainani’?
7. What is the theme of the 90th AGM of Federation of Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
8. Where is the headquarters of the Dredging Corporation of India (DCI)?
9. Which state government has launched “Safe City Surveillance” scheme for checking crime against women at public places?
10. India’s first Electronic Manufacturing Cluster (EMC) will come up in which state?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »