GK & Current Affairs Quiz: December 12, 2017
1. Saurabh Chaudhary, who secured men’s quota place for the 2018 Youth Olympic Games (YOG), is associated with which sport?
2. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched bronze in the women’s 10m Air Pistol event at the 10th Asian Championship 10m Rifle/Pistol in Japan?
3. Sukharanjan Sengupta, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
4. Which union minister has launched the first NIC-CERT to prevent and predict cyber attacks on government utilities?
5. The 54th meeting of SAARC programming committee has started in which country?
6. Who will be the chief guest at the valedictory function of the World Telugu Conference (WTC-2017)?
7. Which new initiative has been launched by the Union Health Ministry on Universal Health Coverage Day (UHCD)?
8. The Madhav National Park (MNP) is located in which district of Madhya Pradesh?
9. The Universal Health Coverage Day (UHCD) is observed on which date?
10. Which country’s team has clinched gold at the Hockey World League (HWL-2017) tournament?