GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 31, 2017
1. Who will be the new Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India?
2. Who is leading the Indian delegation at the Indian Ocean Conference (IOC 2017)?
3. Who has taken charge as the new Union Home Secretary?
4. Who has been appointed as the new High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Cyprus?
5. ISRO had launched navigation satellite IRNSS-1H into orbit, but the mission has failed. It was launch by which rocket vehicle?
6. The Ujjivan Small Finance Bank (SFB) Ltd has received ‘Scheduled Bank’ status by the RBI. Where is the headquarters of Ujjivan SFB?
7. Which IIT institute has successfully developed an implantable bioartificial pancreas?
8. The Tanintharyi National Park (TNP) is located in which country?
9. The 10th India-European Union Counter Terrorism Dialogue was held in which country?
10. Who has been appointed as the new Election Commissioner (EC)?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »