GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 30, 2017
1. Who has been crowned as India’s first-ever Miss TransQueen 2017?
2. The 2017 International Day against Nuclear Tests (IDANT) is observed on which date?
3. Who has become the 2nd Indian women and first Sikh women to be selected by NASA for the Mars Expedition happening in 2030?
4. The world’s first IAEA Low Enriched Uranium (LEU) Bank has opened in which country?
5. Who is the current Chairman & Managing Director of National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)?
6. India and which country will jointly issue postage stamps with Diwali as theme?
7. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched Startup Yatra programme from which city?
8. Which state/UT police has launched a skill development programme “YUVA”?
9. The Gobindobhog rice has recently got Geographical Indication (GI) status. This type of rice is primarily grown in which state?
10. Sumiteru Taniguchi, who passed away recently, was the prominent nuclear disarmament campaigner of which country?
The above quiz has 10 questions. GKToday is publishing 20 questions with explanations every day in its Current Affairs - 2020 Daily MCQ Series in Academy App for nominal fee of Rs. 600/- a year. Download Now
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »