GK & Current Affairs Quiz: August 29, 2017
1. The 2017 National Sports Day (NSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
2. Who will lead Indian delegation at the 2017 BRICS Summit?
3. Ahmed Khan, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?
4. Which city hosted the Defence Accounts Department (DAD)’s first synergy conference on Defence Pensions?
5. India has signed pact with which country to improve grid integration of renewable energy?
6. ICEX has launched the world’s first diamond future exchange. What does “ICEX” stands for?
7. Nungthang Tampak, which has become North-East (NE)’s first 100% computer literacy village, is located in which state?
8. Who is the newly appointed chief of Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)?
9. Which country has launched the world’s first climate-smart snow-leopard plan?
10. The Lawachara National Park (LNP) is located in which country?
Category: Daily Current Affairs Quiz « Previous QuizNext Quiz »