GK & Current Affairs Quiz: May 13, 2017
« Previous QuizNext Quiz »
1. Which state has become the first Indian state to introduce a logo for vehicles driven by persons with hearing impairment?
2. Which country to host the 2017 Arctic Energy Summit (AES)?
3. Who has been appointed as the new Secretary of Department of Telecommunications (DoT)?
4. India’s first-ever National Basketball Association (NBA) academy has officially opened in which city?
5. Which Indian cricketer has been awarded the honorary life membership of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC)?
6. Which city has topped the 2017 Savills Tech Cities Index?
7. Which Indian sportsperson has clinched silver in women’s 69kg category at the 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?
8. Which Indian personality has been appointed WHO Goodwill Ambassador for Hepatitis in South-East Asia Region?
9. Which country to host first-ever One Belt One Road (OBOR) Summit?
10. Which state government is hosting the first-ever Videsh Sampark outreach programme?