GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 28, 2017
1. Which country has become the first country in the world to ban the mining of metals?
2. Which city has become the first Indian city to won Pierre L’enfant Planning Excellence and Achievement Awards-2017?
3. Who has been declared Man of the tournament in 2017 T-20 Deaf and Dumb Asia Cup?
4. Who has been conferred the 52nd edition of the Jnanpith Award-2016?
5. Who has become the first Indian actor to deliver a speech at the internationally acclaimed TED Talks?
6. Vinu Chakravarthy, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
7. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 World Press Freedom Index (WPFI)?
8. What is the theme of the 2017 World Immunization Week?
9. Which international organisation has observed the 2017 World Day on Safety and Health at Work?
10. Which Indian short film will be screened by UNESCO as part of 2017 World Press Freedom Day (WPFD) in Indonesia?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|