GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 3, 2017
1. Who has clinched the 2017 Women’s singles India Super Series tournament?
2. Which institute has topped the 2017 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) rankings for higher educational institutions?
3. The 19th edition of Commonwealth Forestry Conference has started in which state?
4. Who has won the 2017 Men’s Singles Miami Open Tennis Tournament?
5. Darcus Howe, the well-known black power activist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
6. What is the theme of the 2017 World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD)?
7. Who has been chosen for the 2017 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize?
8. The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Finance Ministers meeting has strated in which country?
9. Which union minister has launched PowerTex India scheme to boost powerloom sector?
10. The Ntangki National Park is located in which state??
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|