GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 4, 2017
1. Kishori Amonkar, the renowned Hindustani classical vocalist has passed away. She hailed from which state?
2. Who has been appointed the new chief justice of Madras High Court?
3. Who has recently taken charge as new Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
4. Which country has officially recognized Bitcoin and digital currencies as legal money?
5. Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
6. Which state government has launched “e-nagarpalika” app to provide municipal services online?
7. Who has become the India’s first-ever transgender police Sub-Inspector?
8. Who has been appointed as new Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?
9. Which state government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 21,000 to families for third girl child?
10. What is the theme of 2017 International Mine Awareness Day (IMAD)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|