GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 5, 2017
1. Who has won the 2017 Ecuador Presidential election?
2. The 2017 National conference on Communicating India has started in which city?
3. Who has been appointed the first woman Director General of Police (DGP) of Gujarat?
4. Who will become the chairman of the newly constituted National Board for Electric Mobility (NBEM)?
5. Who has won the 2017 Serbian Presidential election?
6. Ajey Jhankar, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
7. Which renowned personality has won the NTR National Film Award for year 2012?
8. Who has been honoured as the Wisden’s leading cricketer in the World for 2016?
9. What is the India’s rank in the WADA’s Anti-Doping Rule Violations (ADRVs) report for year 2015?
10. Sai Kiran P has won the NASA ‘Moon’ prize for proposing an elevator from Earth to the Moon. He belongs to which Indian state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|