Current Affairs Questions & Answers: February 7, 2017
1. Which state government will give 2% reservation to sportsperson in government job?
2. In which state India’s first centre of excellence for differently-abled sportsmen will be set up?
3. BCAS has recently suspended the licence of budget carrier IndiGo’s aviation security training facility. What does BCAS stands for?
4. Which union ministry has launched annual book ‘India-2017’ & ‘Bharat-2017?
5. Which start up has won the ‘Best IT Startup of India’ award at the 2016 National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA)?
6. Which state government has recently launched “Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
7. Which Indian personality has been elected as the vice-president of the Asia Squash Federation (ASF)?
8. Satwiksairaj Rankireddy is associated with which sports?
9. Which committee has been constituted by the Union government to improve Haj policy in subsidy issue?
10. Which country will host the Implementation and Assessment Group Meeting of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT)?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|