Current Affairs Quiz: February 5-6, 2017
1. Asim Basu, who passed away recently, was the renowned theatre actor from which state?
2. India has recently signed MoU with which country for technical cooperation in rail sector especially on safety related subjects?
3. From which state / Union territory, the “Measles-Rubella (MR) vaccination campaign” has been launched?
4. Bano Qudsia, the renowned Urdu author has passed away. She hailed from which of the following countries?
5. Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
6. Which country will host 2017 FIBA Women’s Asia Cup basketball tournament?
7. Which state government has launched “Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY)” to develop villages of the state?
8. Which country is host to the 4th BIMSTEC Summit-2017?
9. Who is author of the book “A Great Reckoning – A Chief Inspector Gamache Thriller”?
10. Which state government has launched “Kakatiya Hub for Social Innovation” India’s first social innovation centre?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|