Current Affairs Questions & Answers: February 8, 2017
1. Which country is host to the first-ever BIMSTEC National Security Chiefs (NSA) meet to discuss counter terror action plan?
2. The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed on which date?
3. Who has become the acting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Public broadcaster Prasar Bharti?
4. Which Indian-origin British sculptor has won the 2017 Genesis Prize?
5. Which committee has been constituted by the Haryana Government to resolve the problem of those agitating for reservation and other issues of the state?
6. Who is the author of the book “Band, Bajaa, Boys!”?
7. What is the current repo rate as per latest 6th bi-monthly monetary policy for the FY 2016-17?
8. Which Indian diplomat has been appointed as the member of the United Nations (UN)’ Joint Inspection Unit (JIU)?
9. Pathani Patnaik, who passed away recently, was the renowned litterateur from which state?
10. Which country to host the 4th Rollball World Cup-2017?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|