GK & Current Affairs Quiz: April 6, 2017
1. Who has been appointed the new Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
2. Which state government has started Gunotsav programme to improve elementary education?
3. What is the theme of 54th edition of National Maritime Day (NMD)-2017?
4. Who has won the 2016 ACM A.M. Turing Award?
5. Which committee has been formed by the Uttar Pradesh Government to implement farm loan waiver decision?
6. The famous Berhampur Thakurani Yatra festival has started in which state?
7. Who has been appointed the new chairman of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) for 2017-18?
8. Ikutaro Kakehashi, the Roland founder and digital music pioneer has passed away. He hailed from which country?
9. Which country will become the world’s first country to neutralise gender pay gap?
10. The Dibang Wildlife Sanctuary (DWLS) is located in which state?
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|